For gas well stimulation we offer our latest development – chemical foam sticks (CFS). Their composition is very simple: it’s a mixture of surfactant and water-soluble salts.
Advantages of proposed technology:
- Ease of operations (does not require specialized equipment);
- Zero corrosion effect danger to casing, tubing or other downhole equipment;
- High foam exposition ration and foam stability, followed by destruction on the surface;
- Compatibility with various original formation fluids,
- Simplicity and ease of transportation and storage.
The main action of CFS is foaming a variety of fluids in wells (e.g., gas condensate, oil, water, various emulsions). When CFS are dissolved, surfactant goes into an aqueous solution; by bubbling with gas the surfactant solution turns into a foam and is brought to the well surface. With sufficient gas supply to the well and 40% water share in total amount of gaseous fluid, the proper amount of surfactant solution allows extracting almost all fluid from the well. The operation can be repeated to achieve a positive effect without significant costs.
An important feature of the foam sticks – the application to treat hard-to-reach wells; this technology can replace a special team of workers and their equipment.
* Chemical composition of these sticks is adjusted according to specific application conditions.